Friday 23 March 2012

Beautiful, Natural, British Homes....

Simon Dale's web famous Hobbit Home

Prickly Nut Wood
Beautiful British Cob House by Kevin McCabe Ltd
Hand made home :Nature Sanctuary at Findhorn eco-village
The wonderfully named "Tinkers Bubble" a hand made home here in the good ole West country
Handmade home: Cob and Straw roundhouse in Norfolk - I love that door

All these stunning handmade natural homes have their own links to the artists, but are all collected from the wonderful, wonderful Natural Homes Site.... enjoy xxx

12 comments:

Cristina Rose said...

ahh these are so lovely

Shawna said...

I'm ready to move right in to Prickly Nut Wood.

Morgan said...

Super collection...love that nature sanctuary!

Jennifer Tetlow said...

Wonderful, thanks for all the links and I am enjoying!

Boho Mixology said...

those homes are beautiful, i love all the detail and character they have.

Zoe x

Kath said...

ooh those pics have given me inspiration, particularly the "hand made home". I have a bank with a wall behind and can see that delightful little house in my garden!

Anonymous said...

Love these so much! Thank you for sharing.

aroluna said...

Sunny, cozy, warm Prickly Nut Wood!

kat @ dot dot dash said...

i love how the landscape takes over these homes, great share!
x kat

Rachel said...

Is the Prickly Nut Wood house the one that was on Grand Designs? I love that house.

Sarah Greenman said...

These are marvelous in every way.

busana muslim said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article.