Tuesday 30 October 2012

Kitchens with big windows

Greenhouse Kitchen : What I would do for this!!!
Kitchen: Big windows, eclectic tiles and pots and pans

Earthship kitchen: Okay I posted this a couple of days ago but it is so beautiful
Greenhouse kitchen/ utility room
When I was 14 I had a friend called Charlotte who had a kitchen with a greenhouse type glass roof. Ever since I first saw that kitchen I have been obsessed with the idea of building and designing my own. Plenty of sunlight, mismatched kitchen surfaces and over looking a beautiful garden..... well I can dream...

Hope you are all having a great week, dont forget to enter the Wild Unknown Tarot Card give away, over 300 entires so far.....The winner will be drawn tomorrow... good luck

xx Gabi xx

For more kitchens on Moon to Moon click here

10 comments:

Vix said...

Those eclectic tiles are absolutely wonderful, I want! x

Melissa said...

I love the tiles in the second photo!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Mercedes said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHH! How I love your blog and the information you put on it. Everytime I come and take a peek, I feel like everything is possible just following your dreams. Thank you so much for these inspiring pictures.

Kiss Kiss Mercedes

pearl. love. jewelry said...

oooh, new inspiration for my next kitchen!! love these pics!

Vicki said...

Oh my! The first one would be a dream kitchen for me!

i.s. said...

so lovely! xx
www.vicariousLA.com

Notes From ABroad said...

I would never leave the kitchen if I had one like that first photo :)

Unknown said...

Like your photo, content is very good, next time will come again very much
http://www.facebook.com/Ogradyslandscape

MeganB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeganB said...

Truely Inspirational. Most I like is "Greenhouse Kitchen" as I have also build same at our farm house. But yours is well arranged and systematic one. The most attractive point is BIG WINDOWS both on sidewall and on ceiling too.

Thanks for sharing this. I get to renovate by placing such types of window. according to this.

Bathroom Accessories